Thursday, January 21, 2010

Colin has arrived!

"Shout for joy to the lord, all the earth." - Psalm 100:1
Our sweet Colin has arrived and our hearts overflow with joy!

Colin Michael Reece
January 17, 2010

9:09 a.m.

8 lbs. 5.3 oz.

19 1/2 inches



More pictures and details to come!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! A healthy, adorable baby is truly a precious gift. You are going to enjoy a lifetime of love and joy from this little one. We are very happy for your growing family of four! Jenn should be proud of all the effort and sacrifices she made to give baby Colin the best start possible.

Anonymous said...

O my gosh! He's so precious! Good job momma, you did a great job growing such a big healthy boy! :) Congratulations to the Reece family. Can't wait to hear about Jackson's reaction to it all.

M said...

oh Congrats Jenn! Ever since I started reading your blog, I cannot stop! And now little Colin is born. I feel like it was just yesterday when Drea and I had to save you from nastiness in McFadden hall:) Doesn't college seem like such a long time ago? Hugs, Mamta!

Alana said...

Such a beautiful little boy! I'm so glad we were able to come and visit for a little while. Hope to see you all again soon!

Amber and Co. said...

He's beautiful! He looks like Jackson in the first picture b/c of his little mouth. Congrats! I hope you are healing well and getting rest. What a blessing!