Several weeks before Colin's delivery I was sharing with Bryan that I had been thinking a lot about our sweet angel babies being held in Jesus's arms and though I knew everything was going smoothly with my pregnancy I was on my knees praying so hard that this time I would be holding him in mine at the end of this journey. Bryan shared that our angels had been on his mind too and that as he thought of them being cared for wonderfully in heaven it relased his heart to share the love that he had grown for four babies with the two God had given us to be with in this world. "How lucky our children will be", he said as his voice cracked, "to have the love for four spread between our two boys."
How amazing is my husband's love! I feel incredibly blessed to be married to such a wonderful man and that my children have such a loving father to help them start their story.
No comments:
Post a Comment