Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

I can't remember the last time I've seen snow like we had last Friday. How glorious!

Jackson thought it was really cool and loved catching snowflakes on his tounge. He wasn't all that thrilled with how cold it was. If mommy would have had better gear on him, like waterproof shoes and mittens, we would have been much better off, but there is really no need to keep that stuff in stock around here.

Jackson would tell you his favorite part about our snow day was throwing snowballs at Poppy, but only second to getting to take a warm up bath in Mommy's big bath tub after playing and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. Little does he know we can take mommy baths and drink hot chocolate any day, but snow in our corner of the world only comes around every 10 years or so. It took everything in me not to throw myself on the ground to make a snow angel. Mr. Colin...the sacrifices I make for you already...ha ha!





















No comments: