I love making lists. I love checking things off of lists. I love spreadsheets. I love planners and calendars. I love having a plan and I have a great one!
Wednesday I had another great Dr. appointment. Yahoo! Great blood pressure, not too much weight gain, Colin's heartbeat was perfect, and no dilation. Like I said ... Yahoo! The Dr. talked with me about our plan and it's a great one. Another 4 weeks of bedrest with a little up time like I've been doing as long as my contractions stay in check, which will carry me through to 35 weeks. I will however, continue to stay on my meds until 37 weeks which makes me feel so much more comfortable considering when they took me off at 35 weeks with Jackson's pregnancy he arrived 2 days later. Hopefully with this plan it will allow for a couple of weeks of normalcy with Jackson before Colin arrives, will give me a little down time from worrying about him coming too early, and will give our help time to rest up for when our family becomes 4. Who knows, he might surprise us all and wait to make his debut until my scheduled c-section at 39 weeks. Bottom line, I love having a plan, I realize that it's just a plan and plans change and that ultimately I'm not in control, but it sure does feel good to have such a great one!
1 comment:
Ooooooo I'm so excited Jennifer! You're getting so close! Thanks for your sweet comments yesterday. I secretly get a lot of my mothering inspiration from reading about your adventures with Jackson. :)
Tammy
Post a Comment