These two continually crack each other up. I think they might have had just as much fun eating a snack together before leaving and riding in the car together on the way down there. Laura and I kept getting tickled by how silly they were being and could barely hold a conversation with all the commotion in the back seat. It's so cool to watch them interact and to see what great buds they are becoming!
And this is me chasing my precious little Wild One! The words, FREEZE, STOP, DANGER, etc. do not phase my little guy when he gets it in his mind to check something out or to just go for a random run. I actually run a lot too now that I think about it...if something is left upstairs I run to get it, the buzzer beeps on the oven and I run to get it, a toy is left in the culdesac I run to get it. I actually make a conscious effort when we have company to slow down so I don't look like a weirdo darting from room to room. So I guess he might get this from me, but gosh it's exhausting keeping him safe, teaching him to stay close by, and disciplining him when he forgets. 
No comments:
Post a Comment