I looked out my bathroom window to such a beautiful sight. As I got closer I could hear...
"Vroommmm...Here we are at Chick Fil A!"
"Yeah!"
"What would you like to eat sir?"
"Chicken nuggets, apple juice,mmmmm.....ice cream!"
"OK, that will be 5 dollars sir."
An exchange was made
"Mmmmm...Yummy in my tummy!"
These voices were of Jackson, Honey, and Doc as they pretended to drive to the back corner of our yard, AKA Chick Fil A. It wasn't just that I loved hearing their sweet pretend play with Jackson, but the looks on their faces as they were playing brought tears to my eyes.
The same weekend they were here, we attended that Grace 101 class to join our new church. In a small group we were asked to share our worst and best moments of our week as an icebreaker. Hands down I had to say watching my in laws in the backyard with Jackson was the best moment. I've always felt blessed to have them in my life and feel that I really lucked out where in laws are concerned, but the past 2 1/2 years have made me feel that even more. Watching them with Jackson and seeing how much they love my son and how much he loves them has been really incredible.
Mi, Casa, Su Casa: Jackson's Backyard Bush House
Would you like some tea?
Reece Boys
No comments:
Post a Comment