Monday, December 8, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

Jackson really got into decorating for Christmas this year. He loved helping us put up the Christmas tree and hanging the ornaments. Or maybe it was the really tall ladder we got out to reach the top that he loved the most. I still can't believe he hasn't tried to climb out of his crib the way he loves to climb.
I thought it was hard decorating with a one year old last year, but this year was a little more challenging. Slowly but surely the stockings got hung and Santas were put out adorning every corner.He seemed to undecorate as quickly as we were decorating. The joy on his face as we brought all the fun stuff out of the boxes was worth the extra work.

We are enjoying every moment of this wonderful holiday season. We've been busy doing Christmas crafts together, reading stories about Santa and Baby Jesus, and singing lots of Christmas carols. I love that he is loving Christmas time as much as I do.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Isn't Christmas soooooo much more magical with children to share it with? I am just in heaven this year with my two....enjoying every part. I will be one sad mama when January comes around!