
These are the Christmas shirts I made for Jackson. I'm having so much fun making shirts and even more fun seeing him run around in my creations. My plan is to start a little t-shirt business this spring, starting with selling initial and birthday shirts through a website or maybe just
http://www.etsy.com/ to begin with. After things settle down from the holidays I'm going to start on the website and making samples of the things I will sell. I keep asking myself if I'm
absolutely insane for starting this up as we're hoping to be pregnant soon, but I really think this will be
manageable and lots of fun. I figured that I would at least be able to sell enough per month to pay for a house cleaner again and that I'd much rather spend my time sewing than cleaning.
These are some of the other shirts I've done in the last couple of months. I think I've already shown some of these. Like I said I'm going to start out selling initial and birthday shirts and then in the summer begin selling fall and winter holiday wear. At least that's the plan right now.
1 comment:
Let me know when I can place my order. :) You are so creative and talented that this is going to be a breeze for you and business will be booming! :)
Post a Comment