On the way to my sister's house last Friday, he talked non stop about anything and everything, but mostly about Santa. He would look out the window and yell at the top of his lungs, "COME ON SANTA!" and "SANTA WHERE ARE YOU?" I was just dying. What a funny little guy.
Jackson got to meet Santa for the first time on Saturday before our Polar Express ride. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for him. There was no line, so he got to walk right down the path to Santa. I thought he might be apprehensive about seeing the real deal, but much to my surprise he walked straight to him, asked him "Santa's lap?" , climbed up there and said very confidently, "San-ta! Toys Please!... Buzz Light Beer, Santa?" This Santa was so sweet and let him sit on his lap for about 10 minutes talking to him and letting him play with his beard. I will always remember how sweet my 2 year old Jackson looked sitting and enjoying his visit with Santa. The best $10 I've ever spent!
Jackson and Santa
(stay tuned for the sweetest picture ever once my scanner is working!)
No comments:
Post a Comment