We celebrated Christmas just like we do every other holiday with multiple celebrations. We first celebrated in Houston with the entire Reece family, headed to my parents for an Angle Christmas on Tuesday, celebrated Cargill style Friday night, and then ended our Christmas extravaganza with a small Reece Christmas. We had a wonderful time visiting with our families. I will never forget Jackson's love of Christmas and how it filled every moment with complete joy. These are some of my favorite Christmas 2008 pictures.
Decorating cookies for Santa.
Listening to my dad read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to the boys.
My favorite little guys ready for bed on Christmas Eve.


Jackson's Santa set up.

He loved his tent! I don't have a picture of him with Buzz Light Year, but he was a huge hit too!

Bryan teaching Jackson how to work his RC jeep. They look so much alike in this picture.

We bought Sean drums! Ha ha ha! I'm only dreading what my sister gets Jackson next year!

My parents dancing to "Let Your Love Show," by the Bellamy Brothers. Aren't they cute! Especially my mom in her p.j.s that match the boys. Christmas morning is the best!


Jackson was a little chocolate scavenger. He found every piece of candy on the floor after stocking dumping. He would grab the piece, race to the back corner of his tent and enjoy!


Singing songs on Mimi's stage!

Me and my sweet Mama!
Joshua turned 7 on Christmas Day! I can't believe he's gotten so big, so fast! What a cutie!

Opening presents at Honey and Doc's house.

Bryan and Mike trying to fly the toy helicopter. Thankfully they do not have real pilot's licenses!

Aunt K and Uncle David gave Jackson a fishing pole that he pretended to fish with in the pool.

My beautiful boy!

For some reason my picasa account is full and therefore I cannot upload any new pics into my blog right now. Can you believe I have more from the holidays to share? My subject is too cute to stop clicking away.
1 comment:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! That last pic of Jackson is precious!!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment