Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Stomach Bug Hits Again

I thought we'd gotten our fair share of the stomach bug this year, but it looks like it found us again. Last night at 11:30 Jackson woke up throwing up profusely in his bed and continued to throw up 7 more times until 5:30 this morning. This was much worse than the last time and being that it happened in the middle of the night only made everything more tiring for him. I had been so excited to report to Bryan when he got home from work that Jackson ate all of his dinner and asked for more, including his veggies....this is a rarity these days. Little did I know I'd be cursing the fact that I fixed spaghetti of all things for dinner. Wow, it's going to be a long time before I'll be able to fix that again.

He slept from 5:30 to 7 waking up ready to eat and much to my surprise his toast and applesauce have stayed put. I just put him down for an early nap after a nice long bath and am sure that he will be back to his busy little self upon waking up. Here's to hoping that neither one of us catch it too. As much as I want to take a catch up nap right now, disinfecting seems much more important!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Jackson is feeling better and the bug didn't pass on to you and Brian. How are things?