Monday, November 17, 2008

Congratulations Karen and David!

This past weekend we celebrated Karen, my sister in law, and David's engagement with a fabulous party hosted by my mother in laws friends. They are getting married on February 28th of next year. Wow, it's going to be here before we know it!

When Karen sees this picture she laughs and says that it looks as if they are parents to Jackson. However, when I look at this picture I go back to the day when they were holding him and at that moment I thought to myself..."Jackson, that's your Aunt K and Uncle David." It just felt so right watching them hold Jackson knowing that they will be his Aunt and Uncle on Bryan's side of the family that he grows up with. Now, I know that the decision to marry each other was all theirs, but at that moment in my mind the decision was already made. As crazy as Jackson is about David, I don't think he would have it any other way.

We look forward to officially welcoming David into the family and are excited about the life that the two of them will have together. What a sweet couple!

No comments: