Top Ten about our Angle Thanksgiving in no particular order!
10
No work phone calls all weekend! This is the first holiday in hmmm.... 6 years I think. It was so nice to see Bryan just totally relax! What a blessing.
9
Sharing our Thanksgiving meal with my family and close family friends. And thanks to Bryan for putting a movie on for the kids I actually got to sit and enjoy my meal.
8
Having tea everyday with my mom and watching her snuggle with my little boy.
Taking walks with my dad and watching Jackson help him feed the animals at the barn.
6
Catching up with my sister who I hadn't seen since August. I really missed her!
5
Playing games after the kiddos went to bed, but putting them to bed was such a treat too.
Going horseback riding with Bryan after our meal.
I'm trying to get some good rides in before I get pregnant again.
I'm trying to get some good rides in before I get pregnant again.
3
Jackson helping Poppy make his famous apple pie. Oh so yummy!
Watching Joshua, Sean Thomas, and Jackson run around like little turkeys! Gobble Gobble!
My sweet family! I'm so thankful for each of you and the relationship we have. We were so busy having fun that we forgot to stop and take a big group picture this year. Here is a picture of all of us from last year. We plan on taking a big one when we get together for Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment