Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Climber

Jackson has always been an amazing climber, not that I'm bragging about this because it actually causes much trouble and many falls. Yesterday he took his climbing to a new level. I walked into the kitchen and found him on top of the counter with his bottle of vitamins, which luckily he was unable to open. He must have climbed on his step stool and hoisted himself onto the counter. It was definitely a mommy gasping moment when I saw him up there. I'm quite sure he would be able to do this without the stool too as I found him just the other day at a friends house sitting in their vanity sink with no step stool in sight.

Here are some other cute pictures I took of Jackson playing in the backyard yesterday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a little cutie. Can't wait to see you next week. Try to not get your mommy and daddy too sick. ;)

Unknown said...

I swear those pictures are like looking Bryan when we were little!!