Saturday, September 20, 2008

Feeling Better

Well it looks like Jackson just had a 24 hour bug. He's feeling much better today...no throwing up since yesterday afternoon and his fever broke around 11 today. thank goodness! It really wiped him out though. Last night was one of those time stopping moments I talk about. It was bath time and he asked to take one with me in our downstairs big tub and since the answer to all his requests yesterday was yes we started the water and got in. He immediately clung to me, rested his head on my shoulder, and within 5 minutes with the bath water still filling up the tub fell asleep. Since it's not appropriate to show naked mommy pictures on a blog, just naked baby pictures I opted not to show that one, but it was a moment I will never forget. I thanked God for Jackson and thanked Him for allowing me to be his mother.

He has been so exhausted today recovering that he's already fallen asleep on the couch for an hour this morning and went down for an early nap by his request. I think I'll go fold the last load of laundry left over from yesterday and relax knowing my little boy is feeling better.

1 comment:

Katie said...

YIPPEE that Jackson is feeling better. You made me laugh about the naked mommy thing. Can you just imagine how many blog followers you would get after posting that pic????