Thursday, August 7, 2008

Puppy Love

Jackon's Mimi and Poppy ( my mom and dad) just got two new boston terrier puppies, Gracie and Daisy. They are only 6 weeks old and just as cute as can be. I just love puppy breath! It's one of those smells I think you either love or hate and I happen to love it. They reminded me of my Sophie when she was a puppy. My parents plan to start a small kennel and breed them...just one of the many ideas my dad has to fill up his newly retired days. So, maybe in a couple of years we'll get Jackson one. I did think about sneaking them into the car with us.
Jackson and Sean Thomas like pretending they are puppies. At one point we were wondering where the two had run off to and this is where we found them. My sister said..."Jennifer don't put that on your blog because CPS might call us", but I just couldn't resist. As a disclaimer, the cage was not locked, they were in here by choice, and were loving every minute of it. These will be really cute to display on their wedding slideshows in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those puppies...is there anything cuter than boston terrier pups?

Katie said...

I have one of Cooper like that too. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

oh my God, how many dogs do they have now? Your parents are crazy! Are they enjoying being retired? That's to cute that they got in the cage.