Thursday, August 7, 2008

Guitar Hero

So, no longer is Bryan my guitar hero! My dad just bought Guitar Hero for his Wii. Yes, my parents are cooler than we are. We borrowed it for the night and have been playing non stop. I will say even with Bryan's mad guitar skills that I can give him a run for his money. I might have to buy a wii for us for Christmas and I'm really not a big fan of video games.

When we first started playing we would yell out for each other the colors of the notes coming up. Yellow, green, red, yellow and so on. All of the sudden Jackson stopped what he was playing with, stood right by me and started yelling "green, yellow, red, purple, purple." There is not even a purple button!

This is a picture from back in the day of Jackson's rockstar daddy playing "Wonderful Tonight" for me at our wedding. I've got to look back further and find some of long haired Bryan rocking out with his band in college. He would like to start back up again maybe in a praise band, time willing.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Isn't it soooooo fun? We played at Bunco a few months ago and I had a blast.