Jackson likes to hide in small spaces around the house. Last night when I was cooking dinner he was playing along side me in his little kitchen or as Bryan says his "chef station." All of the sudden as I was stirring the rice I heard a muffled, "Mommy, Mommy?" in the same tone he uses when he wants me to come find him. It sounded like he was in the pantry so I opened the door and no Jackson. Then I thought he was maybe behind the laundry room door so as I went in there to check I was shocked to see my little stinker in the dryer of all places. I probably should have immediately taken him out and told him no, but instead I yelled for Bryan to come quick with the camera. We talked about how dangerous this was later. I hope my desire to document instead of discipline first doesn't haunt me.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that is too cute!!! Tyler always tries to crawl in there but he hasn't figured out how. I would of ran and got the camera too instead of telling him no, it was just so cute!
Post a Comment