Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jackson Sayings

Jackson's speech has just taken off in the last month. He's putting words together, using new words, and will try to say anything you ask him to. I stopped counting his words about 6months ago because the list was getting ridiculously long. These are some of our favorite things he says. They are so much better in person, hearing them in his precious tone. If I can get my act together I'll video them and make a link onto the blog.

"I hungy!" - for hungry
"I love you too daddy (mommy)!" - love has the funniest sound....more like louve
"Diggers?" - he loves construction vehicles and trys to find them as we drive
"Yeyo" for yellow
"DV Show" - for dvd
"Show" - for watching a show on t.v.
"Sorry (Mommy)"
"Open this"
"Cookie please" - he says this with the cutest face, like who can refuse me?
"Apple Juice" - one snack I was pouring him apple juice and he continued to try to say this word until he mastered it from ap juice...appuh juice...ap-ul jucie...to apple juice and one he said it right he was so content
"puppy dog"
"buckers" - the name of his blanket... we think he combined blanket and covers to get buckers
"ya mame" - for yes mame
"what ya doin daddy?"
"Bryan, Bryan, Bryan!" - after spending a week with my nephews who call daddy uncle bryan he thinks it's hilarious to call him Bryan. He cracks himself up every time.
"jackson's turn!"
"mommy's (daddy's) turn!" - when he wants one of us specifically to do something with him instead of the other
" I Astro" - he is in love with Astros baseball and asks Bryan all the time for an "Astros game" to be put on t.v. If he sees any picture of any type of sport he screams "Astros!" It's hilarious. We took him to a game last month and he sat and watched for 8 innings! I wanted to go before he did.

The list goes on. These are just some of the cute things he's saying right now and I wanted to record them before I forgot.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thhose are adorable. My favorite is "buckers". What a sweet name for his blanket. I cannot wait to see Jackson in a few weeks! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!