Since the loss of our Angel Baby at the end of May I have a new outlook on life. I thank God that peace found my heart quickly and has opened the door to hope. A powerful hope that has surrounded us and gets us through each day, even the hard ones. I thank God everyday for the blessings in my life which are too numerous to count and have hope that many more are to come.
Taking time to reflect on the memories we are making and recording them is something that has become even more important in my daily life. I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now as I think this will be a great way to share some of our cherished moments with our closest friends and family.
1 comment:
Looking forward to more posts......
Love and miss you 3!
Post a Comment