Tuesday, July 22, 2008
"I Sleepy"
Tonight after dinner Jackson got down from his highchair like he normally does and raced into the living room to play or so we thought. After a couple of minutes of silence we realized his was not still in there playing so we went looking. Jackson found his paci, buckers(aka blanket), and sleepy puppy and hoisted himself onto our tall bed all by himself. When we found him he looked up, snuggled under the covers, and said "I sleepy." He then patted the pillow to his right and left inviting us to join him which we very eagerly did...who could resist that sweet request. Had we not come in when we did we think he would have put himself to sleep. These moments of snuggling made our day. What a dear little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is precious. This is the reason I am so thankful you have started a blog. I want to share all those sweet moments with you. Thanks.
Post a Comment