Monday, March 15, 2010

All Smiles

Oh how this look melts my heart! Oh how I love this baby! My beautiful sweet Colin with a smile like his daddy and brother.

His first real smile was on March 4th but every day since we get more and more glimpses at this sweet joy on his face. And he has begun cooing back to us when we talk to him. It's so cool seeing him begin to make these connections with us. I love getting to know him more each day!


More smiles! We are all currently obsessed with this look, especially Jackson who tries to make baby brother smile all day long.

I love this picture of him. It's funny how different he looks at an angle where his double chin isn't hiding part of his face. My sweet little chubbers!

1 comment:

Alana said...

Okay, that last one REALLY looks like Jackson!