My Dr. appointment went extremely well today. I just knew I was going to get good news today and I did! It has been 3 weeks since my last visit with my perinatologist and the ultrasound showed today that over that 3 week span I had no cervical change. Praise God! 2.5 cm. and holding! My new favorite number! Dr. Adam called Colin an overachiever as he is measuring at 30 1/2 weeks instead of just 29. He is already 3 lbs. 1 oz. Of course he couldn't be totally perfect today and never turned at the right angle for a good 4D photo so I don't have one to share this time.
She said my hard work bedresting it has paid off and that because there had been no change that I could experiment with going longer times between medication doses and if I'm having a low contraction day that I could slightly increase my activity level. It's so funny how exciting small events have become. Just a ride to Sonic drive thru or accompanying my help to the park to watch from the bench as Jackson plays is so refreshing.
And speaking of help...I couldn't feel more blessed and thankful for the help of my parents and in laws. I don't know what I would do without them. Probably go broke as I would have had to hire a full time nanny for sure. Not only are they providing constant loving care for Jackson, but they are cooking meals, doing grocery shopping, laundry, helping to get Colin's room ready...the list goes on. My cup overflows with the love they are sharing with us as they care for us. The little things, the big things, and all the things in between that they do mean the world to us!
No comments:
Post a Comment