What a wonderful Mother's Day with my precious boy! We celebrated by going on a long bike ride to our favorite duck pond by our library. After chunking full hamburger buns at the ducks (ha ha), climbing on the rocks, watching baby turtles move about, and splashing our toes in the water we headed to the town center to have a take out picnic lunch. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and I couldn't have felt more blessed to be spending it as a mother to my precious little boy. I knew motherhood was going to be amazing, but I had no idea it was going to be this incredible. When I think about my choice to stay at home with Jackson, my favorite quote flashes in my head."To love what you do, and know that it matters, how could anything be more fun?" And rewarding? And fulfilling? And so full of love? I love what I do and know that it matters!
Jackson's favorite part of the day he says was splashing his toes in the water! The cutest little toes ever!
Jackson made this for me at school. How sweet!
We made this stepping stone together, which I hope to become a tradition of ours. Wish I would have started it last year.
Our first Mother's Day together.
2 comments:
glad you had a great mother's day!
Kati Ann made the same thing for me at school! I think it is so cute!
Post a Comment