Friday, April 24, 2009

Shirts for My Little Turkey

Jackson has been watching me make lots of things lately for new babies and his friends, and with every creation he looks at it longingly and asks if it is for him. I thought I should take a little time and make MY little turkey some shirts of his own.
He calls this shirt his "Dinosaur Rex shirt" even though when asked what type of dinosaur it is he says Brachiosaurus. It makes me so happy to see him running around wearing it so proudly. He looks so cute in it!
I'm actually remaking this one tomorrow as the logo turned out way too big and a little low down, but Jackson doesn't care. He is in a new phase where he wants to know what everyones name is, and asks them very loudly as we pass them in the store or on the street. He has not taken this shirt off since I made it for him and now announces when people ask what his name is in return, " My name Superman!"

Here are a couple of other things I had fun making in the last week or so.

No comments: