Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prayers

Cooper, Samantha, and Jackson

Bryan and I take turns each night. One of us does bathtime and the other comes in a does storytime before laying him down. Tonight was Bryan's turn for storytime. He read him some of Jackson's favorites, "If You Were My Bunny" and "I Love You Little One, and then they began their nightly prayers. They folded their hands, closed their eyes, and here's the rest:

Jackson: "Daddy do it."

Bryan:"Thank you God for our wonderful day together, for going to church this morning to learn more about you, and thank you for Jackson, for Mommy and our family..."

Jackson: "and Cooper! and Sammy! and Daddy! and Mommy! and Cooper's house! AMEN!"

Obviously Jackson had a fun time in Destin with his new friends! We just love the precious things that he says. What a wonderful end to a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Katie said...

OK, I was already on the verge of crying and that sent me over the edge. I love Jackson.

We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it, the job search in Houston is ON. LOL.

Jennifer said...

sounds good to me! we love you guys too!