Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Times in Bryan, TX

We spent last Wednesday through Sunday at my in laws house in Bryan, TX. Bryan was finishing up a consulting job he had with Stylecraft Builders on Thursday and Friday so we decided to save gas money and go up early too since we were going to the A&M game on Saturday. Jackson and I stayed busy while Bryan was at work. We visited Doc at his dental office, went to the park with Honey, the children's museum with Honey's friend Cathy and her grandson Rob, and went out to Mimi and Daday's ranch. On Saturday Bryan and I went to the A&M game while Aunt Karen and Mimi watched Jackson. Wow! We did a lot in a couple of days and had a lot of fun doing it!

Honey and Jackson at the Park

Jackson loves to belly swing. He somersaults off the front when he wants to get down. All boy!

Admiring the view at the C-6 Ranch. It's breathtaking!Driving the BIG tractor!"Hold You, Daday!"The guinea hens were fun to feed.There is a picture of Bryan and Daday like this many years ago. I'll have to scan it in.

Thank you Mimi and Daday for a fun day at the ranch!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those pictures are SO cute. I am glad you had a fun week. Miss ya.