Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here's to Bryan!

We are so excited to announce that as of yesterday, Bryan is no longer unemployed. Yeah!

After much investigation, soul searching, meetings with potential employers, and interviews he has found a perfect fit with Ground Force Systems, a start up company in Navasota, TX. Don't worry we won't be moving! The commute is actually not that bad and he'll have an opportunity to potentially work at home every once in a while. Here is the link to their company http://www.groundforcesystems.com/. It describes what they do far better than I could. He is coming in with them at the ground floor stage of what is to be a very successful company.

I'm so proud of all of his hard work and for keeping a positive outlook throughout this experience. These last few months have been wonderful for us as a family, spending so much quality time together. He says all the time that he wouldn't have given this gift of time up for anything. So we dipped into savings a little...no big deal...the time we spent together was absolutely priceless. As excited as I am for him to start his new job, I'm a little sad that I won't be seeing as much of my best friend.

So here's to my sweet husband and this new path in life! May it be full of joy, excitement, and lots of money (ha ha)! Cheers!

8 comments:

Audrey said...

Hooray! Congrats to Bryan and good luck in the new job!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! We never doubted he'd get a job for a second!!

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray! Love the photo! So this is the first job offer, correct? So, so happy for your family!

Nedd Family said...

Congratulations!!! We need to celebrate!

A is for Audrey said...

congratulations! that's so great!

Kim and Gen said...

Wahoo! Congratulations Brian, and good luck with the new job. They are lucky to have you.

andydawn said...

What great news!! Congrats Bryan :)

Katie said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I look forward to hearing more about it soon. HUGS and lots of love to the Reece family.