Friday, October 3, 2008

Bringing Destin Home

Since Jackson had so much fun playing in the sand at the beach and maybe because I was in vacation withdrawal I made him a small little sandbox for our back patio. I took one of the leftover tubs I had from my classroom, filled it up with a bag of play sand, threw in some seashells and some toys, and voila... instant fun! We might have to get a bigger one later, but for now Jackson loves it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got to say that a sandbox is one thing that I'm super nervous to try...how do you keep the sand from coming in the house?

Jennifer said...

jackson just does a little shake off before coming in the house. Because the box is smaller he tends to stay on the outside of it instead of wallowing in it. And because it has a lid that we cover at night it doesn't get all sticky.