Thursday, September 30, 2010

8 months and counting

I can not believe that Colin is already 8 months old. Actually now closer to 8 1/2. How in the world has this happened?
..........
I just adore you Colin! You simply take my breath away. There are still moments when I pick you up, lay you down in your crib, unbuckle you from your carseat that I catch myself thinking, "you're here! you're really here!" "This little angel holding his hands up for me to pick him up is mine. Wow! "And then I have to pinch myself, because how could a world that is so perfectly filled with this kind of crazy love be real?
..........
These pictures are some of my favorites, taken last Saturday morning while we were just hanging out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're killing me...he is adorable and growing so fast! He's not supposed to be so big yet because that means my Kie follows closely behind! I'm not ready!