For years I have been dreaming about starting up a small applique and embroidery business. With trying to get Colin here safely and adjusting to our now family of four, I have finally reached a point where this dream is becoming a reality.
I have named my business That is Sew You and would love for you to check out my blog to get a feel for what I'm offering. Clicking on the logo above will get you there.
My products include custom applique shirts for children as well as baby and toddler personalized gifts. While you're there, sign up to follow my blog so you can be a That is Sew You insider. I'd love your feedback as well.
****
And now you know why my family posts have been a little sparse lately. Starting up a business, working on orders that came in from my awesome friends and family already, not to mention trying to keep up and have fun with my precious boys...well enough said!

No comments:
Post a Comment