Tuesday, February 16, 2010
My Valentines!
This Valentine's Day I was not as on top of things as I normally am. Every year Jackson and I have made special, creative valentines with photos adorning them and have sent them much in advance to our friends and family as well as making many phone calls to wish everyone a happy day. Well I have to admit my creative juices are not flowing as creatively as they have been in the past and my ability to check off items on my to do list has greatly been lacking, so each valentine Jackson and I made which were much more simple this year is still sitting on my desk area waiting to greet it's recipient and not a phone call was made to even our sweet family on the big day. We did manage to make a valentine bag for his party and fill out valentines for his friends to pass out to, but the rest has yet to be done. We did love on each other this weekend and celebrate by taking a trip to the ice cream shop for a sweet treat. We did take sweet pictures of my precious Valentines enjoying a beautiful day. So, I'm not perfect and that's o.k. And the reality is that for a while some things, the extra things, are going to slip and when they do I will remind myself that this is what's important. And now I'm going to restrain from perfectly aligning these pictures and go love on my valentines some more. Happy Valentine's Day a couple of days late!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is PERFECT! I love that you are behind on things bc you are NORMAL and enjoying your family which is what is #1 on any list. The rest will get done in time.....or when they go to college. Love you.
I'm just dieing over here Jennifer. Your little Valentine's are cute beyond words. Let the little things slide and enjoy every second with those sweet little boys.
Jenn....honey, nothing is more important than just loving on your little ones. I really had to make that adjustment as I am a total perfectionist. Things just don't get done....that is that. Love the pics....the babies are adorable!!!
Post a Comment