Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm Showing!


Bryan took this picture of me yesterday. I have all the sudden just popped out. I'll be 12 weeks on Saturday! I'm getting anxious about my appointment next week, but am hopeful that my growing belly is an indicator of a healthy growing baby and not the amount of pop tarts I ate the last two days.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

geez, that is a lot of poptarts!! No, seriously, you are super cute pregnant...remember to take deep breaths and know that somebody is watching out for and your little one.

Anonymous said...

Yay, look at that adorable baby bump! Grow baby, grow!

Unknown said...

You're adorable! So excited for you!

Carrie Bryant said...

You look so cute. I am so happy for you and Bryan.

Katie said...

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I am sorry I have been so MIA but this was a fabulous treat to come back to. Miss and love ya, hope to see you when you come this way.

Alana said...

Look at that cute little belly!!!!