Friday, August 5, 2011

Brotherly Love



These two have been inseparable lately!  Jackson loves Colin fiercely and wants him as his constant companion.  And Colin, though he likes a bit more personal space, adores time with his "Jackie." 
Every day this week I have let Colin play upstairs by himself with Jackson and to my surprise it has been the best 30 minutes of all three of our days!  I couldn't be more pleased with how gentle, loving, and sharing Jackson has been.  During the whole time I hear him saying, "What do you want to do now, Colin? Let me read that to you brother. Here it's your turn."  As I write this now I realize I'm totally jinxing this amazing thing we have going on.

Colin loves giving Jackson head bonks instead of kisses most of the time.  Jackson loves this show of affection and continues to ask for more until I have to intervene.  Brotherly love, not brotherly concussions, please.

And while playtime sometimes...
 turns into this.

There is a lot more of this thank goodness! 
 

My days are continually blessed with this dynamic duo!  Oh how I love them so!

And I couldn't help myself but to include this captured moment of synchronized booger picking. 
Boys will be boys!

No comments: