Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Afternoon

I have several blogs that I really need to get out, but I just had to skip over and post these pictures of our afternoon yesterday. This is how Bryan found us upon arriving at home yesterday.
Jackson made this newspaper hat at the library story time/craft hour earlier in the day and on the way home he announced that when he wore the hat he became "Super Clover." Not Grover which I kept thinking he was saying, but continued to be corrected that it was in fact "CLOVER with a C, Mommy!" I'm surprised he was not Super Gordon as that is the name he names everything, including every single doodle bug he finds in our backyard. He was pretty disappointed that Aunt Lizzy did not name her baby Gordon, because hello, it is the best name in the whole world according to Mr. J.


After nap time Jackson decided that we all must become "Super Clovers" including Colin so we
got suited up to save the day!


Moments like these is what life is all about! Oh how I adore my boys!


No comments: