Tball is back in swing and Jackson is loving every minute of it. He is playing on the same league and with the same coaches and mostly the same team mates that he was with last year and the year before. We have been so blessed with such wonderful coaches and sweet team mates. This year though their team name is the Orioles, which all of the boys refer to as the "Oreos. " I love it!I am so proud of the maturity I see in Jackson this year on the field. He is naturally a very coordinated little guy, so of course with another year his skills have shown great sharpening. His batting is becoming much stronger, his catching more natural instead of an exaggerated step then throw, and he is spending much less time playing in the dirt, in his own way is giving it his all, concentrating on the game most of the time. He of course is still the most spirited one on the field, but he might always be and that's ok with me. As long as he's having fun and trying his best at playing and at being a team player that's all that matters especially on a 5 year old team. I love that he loves it and that he is so proud of himself for playing so well!
Here are some pictures of our Oreo before and during his first game and what an awesome game it was. I think he surprised himself with how well he did. He beautifully fielded two balls to first base without hesitation in the first inning and hit the ball way into outfield his first time up to bat. He kept catching my eye with his fist up and a proud little expression,nodding at the same time as if to say, "Way to go me! I know you're proud mama!"





No comments:
Post a Comment